We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media Manager duties and responsibilities
· Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
· Define the most important social media KPIs
· Manage and oversee social media content
· Measure the success of every social media campaign
· Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
· Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
· Attend educational conferences
· Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
· Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
· Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
· Hire and train others in the team
· Provide constructive feedback
· Adhere to rules and regulations
· Present to Senior Management
Social Media Manager requirements and qualifications
· X years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
· Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
· Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
· Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
· Good understanding of social media KPIs
· Familiarity with web design and publishing
· Excellent multitasking skills
· Great leadership skills
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Good time-management skills
· Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
For more information contact us at
Facebook Ads & Paid Media Manager
We are a start-up, which means what we’re doing is exciting, and we work in a fast-paced environment with an all-hands-on-deck culture. Join us as we disrupt the non-profit sector by elevating the donor experience & engaging younger constituents.
Build, manage, and scale Facebook ad campaigns that meet or exceed designated KPIs
Strategize and manage lead acquisition strategy and create a robust traffic system/sales funnel for inbound marketing and advertising efforts
Utilize advanced features within Facebook Ad Manager to improve campaign performance: Pixel, Retargeting, Ad Placements, Ad Targeting, Custom Audiences, and Look-a-like Audiences
Manage media buy on various advertising channels, primarily focused on Facebook Ads, but may also include other acquisition channels
Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever-changing) Facebook tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used to deliver results
Leverage communication platforms such as Email and Facebook Messenger to augment lead acquisition strategy
Collaborate with designers, videographers, and agencies to produce ad creatives
Run A/B split tests to optimize campaign performance and gain valuable insights about our customers’ through a data-driven approach
Analyze ad performance and demonstrate a complete understanding of all available numbers in the Facebook Ad Manager dashboard to optimize towards KPIs
Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities – with focus on ROAS
Work with the marketing team to develop conversion assets (emails, content and landing pages) to align with paid acquisition and marketing funnel strategy
Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
Prepare reports and present results to management
Highly analytical, data-driven individuals
Detail-oriented and organized people
3-5 years PAID Facebook ADVERTISING experience
1-3 years eCommerce advertising experience
1-3 years website analytics and conversion rate optimization (Google Analytics, A/B split testing)
Someone who is inquisitive and naturally never stops learning
Someone who is self-motivated and doesn’t need manager instructing him or her on what to do
Someone who values documentation and process when it comes to ad optimization and reporting
This job can be remote, or you can work out of the office in midtown Manhattan NY.
This is a full-time position, and very fast-paced
Our CEO is located in Manhattan , New York, and customers are nationwide. While you can be located anywhere, in any time zone, some conference calls required to be during business hours in Pacific Standard Time (EST).
To be considered, please include your online portfolio and process examples in your application to be considered. Portfolios without mobile examples will not be considered
Business Development Associate
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
Identify new business opportunities and partners.
Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
Strong organization and project management skills.
Friendly and personable demeanor.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.